Whether you’re looking for more information on how to enrol, understanding your offer, looking for key dates or seeking credit for prior study experience, you’ll find where you need to go on this page.

If you need technical support or are looking for more specialised advice, our friendly team of enrolment specialists at the Enrolment Support Hub are here to help! If you’re enrolling as a PhD or master degree student, your process is a little different. Learn how to enrol as a research student

Ready to start?

Planning your course

Coming from outside Swinburne?

Additional resources for international students

Enrolment Support Hub

Even though most of us are learning and working from home at the moment, we're still here to help you get your enrolment sorted. We will be offering a virtual enrolment hub from 13th July to 14th August, where you can book a virtual appointment for Enrolment Help or with a Course Advice Specialist. 

Enrolment Hub

The Enrolment Support Hub provides specialised support to help you enrol. You can book an appointment to speak to our staff to get answers on your reenrolment questions and help with planning your studies and timetable. We can also provide technical support and assistance in navigating online enrolment portals (eStudent and timetabling).

Opening hours:

Monday 13th July – Friday 14th August: 9am–7pm
Saturday 1st, 8th and 15th August: 10am–2pm

Higher Education Course Advice

If you need help from someone with specialist knowledge on your course, you can book an appointment with a Course Advice Specialist. 

Course Advice Specialists can help you to:

  • choose the right units to enrol in to meet the requirements of your course
  • change your major or minor
  • plan your course structure so you finish your course on time.
Opening hours:

Monday 13th July – Friday 31st July: 9am–5pm
Monday 3rd August – Friday 14th August: 9am–6pm

Book appointment

Library and studentHQ is your go-to for any questions about your studies at Swinburne. Drop in to learn more about the resources and support available from our friendly on-campus staff.

Don't want to wait? Join the queue now and your ticket will be sent to you via SMS. Make sure you arrive at the studentHQ location by the time your ticket is called.

Contact us

In addition to the services above, international students can also get help with enrolment during orientation. Just attend the welcome session for international students.

If you require any enrolment assistance before you’re able to come to campus, call the Library and studentHQ on +61 3 9214 8444 or 1300 744 628 (option 1) during the following timeslots:

  • 8am–6pm, Monday to Friday
  • 10am–2pm, Saturday

Help guides for enrolling in Student One

Our help guides provide step-by-step information that will help you with a range of enrolment tasks — from accepting your offer, to viewing your class and exam timetable and viewing your results — in our online administrative system, Student One.

Do you need to change your units?

Swap and enrol in extra units through the My Enrolment portal before the relevant cut-off date. Learn more about how to change your units.

Learn more
Need to take time off from studying?

If you need to take a break from your studies, you may be able to take a leave of absence or defer in special circumstances. Learn more about how to take time off or withdraw from your course.

Learn more
Do you want to withdraw from your course?

Learn more about withdrawing from your course and the process for local, postgraduate and international students and how to avoid fees and penalties.

Learn more

Got a question?

We recommend that you search our frequently asked questions. Chances are, someone has already asked the same question as you. If you haven’t found the answer to your question, submit your own or contact the Enrolment Support Hub via the details above.

Check our FAQs