Applicants require a minimum of Year 12 completion or equivalent., or attainment of
- CUA41220 Certificate IV in Screen and Media
- CUA41215 Certificate IV in Screen and Media
Applicants without a solid grounding in Film & Television, may choose to complete the Certificate IV in Screen & Media to gain the foundational skills.
Individuals will be required to submit a portfolio of work.
Portfolios should comprise 6-8 examples of your own work, including but not limited to film and video. You should provide pre-production development work (for at least one example of a recent project). This can include written proposals and visual pieces (e.g. paintings, photographs and animation).
Ideally, you would also have skills and knowledge in:
- Basic computer use
- Basic photography, and use of camera and lenses
- Basic design principles
- Writing and storyboarding
- Sound and video editing
- Working on projects in a collaborative environment