Successful completion of relevant diploma level qualification. Applicants with 18 months full-time relevant industry experience can provide a CV and submit a portfolio of work demonstrating evidence of the following skills/knowledge:
- preproduction for screen and media, concept development and script writing
- stages of production in the screen and media industry including WH&S industry practices
- sound knowledge of HD camera and related equipment
- sound production and sound recording
- video recording and editing.
Applicants need to have completed CUAPPR515 - Maintain Safe Creative Practice (or equivalent unit)
Applicants that do not hold CUAPPR515 - Maintain Safe Creative Practice (or equivalent unit) must undertake this unit from the Diploma of Screen & Media - Animation in order to successfully complete the Advanced Diploma qualifications.