Employ students or graduates
Is your organisation looking for a student, apprentice, trainee or graduate to fill a casual, part-time or full-time role? Or would you like to increase your organisation's profile among our future gradutes?
Swinburne's Careers and Employability team have a number of ways to support your talent acquisition strategy.
Advertise your job vacancies
Advertise your current employment opportunities to our students and recent graduates through the SwinEmploy online employment board. We accept advertisements for:
- full-time, part-time or casual positions
- paid internships or vacation work
- entry level, apprentice, trainee or graduate positions
Book our services
We have a range of FREE targeted services for you to connect with current students and recent graduates from PAVE to PhD, all degrees and disciplines:
- book an Ask an Employer session online or on campus
- send us your content for an Employer spotlight or student success story
- promote your Organisation
- send targeted emails for international opportunities (fee for service).
Register for events and programs
Helping our students develop their employability is our priority and we invite experienced industry representatives to provide their expertise, Alumni to share their experience and those who can inspire the next generation of talent to think about their professional journeys.
Diversify your workforce
In addition to our guidelines for advertising, we can support you in diversifying your workforce.