Welcome to Student Services
Student Services provides a range of support and services to students and staff to assist with students achieving their learning objectives.
Select from the relevant tabs below: Supporting Students, Searching for Support, or Supporting Staff.
- AccessAbility Services Need help because of a disability or medical condition?
- Student Equity Free support for students in financial need.
- Student Finance Need help with your finances or study related expenses?
- Health and Wellbeing Need information and/or advice about health and well-being or to consult a nurse or doctor?
- Accommodation Housing or accommodation problems?
- Student Development and Counselling Study, personal, relationship problems?
- Childcare facilities Need to know about childcare on campus?
- Multi Faith Facility Looking for a space to reflect spiritually?
- Chaplaincy The Chaplaincy Unit encourages an awareness of the relevance of faith, religion and spirituality in people's lives and in our community.
- Student Services Activities & Events Calendar of events on each campus, including registration for Emotional Intelligence and Academic Success Programs.
- Careers and Employment Need help with career planning or finding a job?
- Swinburne Student Amenities Association SSAA provides a wide range of services to Swinburne students: academic advice & advocacy, clubs and societies, campus night bus, student legal service and more.
Your links will appear below:
Support and Information for Swinburne Staff
To access the Staff section you will need to log in using your OPAX number and Password.
Your OPAX number can be found on your Swinburne Staff ID Card (circled in red in the picture above).
Your password will be your SIMS password (used to log into your computer).