Welcome to Student Services
Student Services helps Swinburne students achieve their learning objectives.
Select from the relevant tabs below: Supporting students, Searching for support, or Supporting staff.
- Health and Wellbeing Get medical help from a doctor, nurse, psychiatrist or physio; talk to a counsellor; or obtain assistance because of a disability
- Student Equity Secure free support if you're in financial need
- Student Finance Find assistance for questions about finances or study related expenses
- Accommodation Learn more about housing or accommodation options
- Childcare facilities Find out about childcare options you can use
- Multi Faith Facility Discover a space to reflect spiritually
- Chaplaincy The Chaplaincy Unit encourages an awareness of the relevance of faith, religion and spirituality in people's lives and in our community
- Student Services Activities and Events Check out a calendar of events on each campus, including registration for Emotional Intelligence and Academic Success Programs
- Careers and Employment Get help with career planning or finding a job
- Swinburne Student Amenities Association Find out how SSAA can help! SSAA provides a wide range of services to Swinburne students: academic advice and advocacy, clubs and societies, campus night bus, student legal service and more
Your links will appear below:
Support and Information for Swinburne Staff
To access the Staff section you will need to log in using your OPAX number and password.
Your OPAX number can be found on your Swinburne Staff ID Card (circled in red in the picture above).
Your password will be your SIMS password (used to log into your computer).