- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 Hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Prerequisites100 credit points of study for all other courses
Aims and objectives
Students will learn how to leverage an innovation ecosystem to support their project and how to engage in projects with high levels of personal and collaborative responsibility.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Use appropriate materials/processes for prototyping and make prototypes of appropriate resolution, to achieve a desired outcome relevant to the stage of an innovation project.
2. Construct appropriate collaboration and co-creation processes for working in an interdisciplinary team.
3. Identify and apply appropriate methods for testing prototypes with users, and document learnings.
4. Develop a range of methods, tools and frameworks for generating and sharing ideas and alternate views.