- One semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of developing and delivering quality services.
2. Apply problem-solving, design and decision making methodologies to integrate the strategies, tools and approaches for addressing the unique challenges associated with the marketing of services.
3. Critically analyse current research methods and challenges regarding services marketing and customer management.
4. Work effectively in a diverse team environment.