- One Semester or equivalent
- 24 hours face to face + Blended and Swinburne Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2022 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes: Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Research pedagogical approaches in teaching and learning of the discipline areas in secondary contexts.
2. Develop a scoped and sequenced unit of study (with a minimum of 6 lessons) for each discipline area.
3. Critically analyse a range of formative and summative assessment strategies in observing, monitoring, planning and teaching and learning.
4. Communicate how assessment data is useful for evaluating, supporting, and extending student learning.
2. Analyse technological pedagogical approaches that aim to maximise student learning outcomes in [METHOD/s]
3. Design effective teaching and learning sequences and lesson plans in [METHOD/s]