- One semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
PrerequisitesDDD30021 Digital Video Compositing
Aims and objectives
This unit of study aims to integrate motion graphic techniques to create an advanced motion graphics outcome. Students will identify and apply industry best practice to inform project development; this knowledge may be applied to commercial outcomes in the film, television, advertising, animation and computer game industries.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:1. Organise, manage and perform key roles and activities within a production environment by working efficiently and effectively independently or in collaboration.
2. Apply development and pre-visualisation techniques to construct a proof of concept and project pipeline.
3. Integrate specialist knowledge and techniques to design and construct aspects of a Motion Graphics outcome.
4. Evaluate production workflows and the application of tools, techniques and principles to a Motion Graphics sequence by participating in peer review activities.
5. Show professional competencies in the field of Motion Graphics by authoring a fully resolved Digital Video production.