One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 3|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Demonstrate coherent and advanced knowledge of fundamental concepts and key techniques in financial planning
2. Critically analyse financial planning scopes to develop strategies and formulate an ethical, Comprehensive Statement of Advice
3. Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of technology and research various financial planning products
4. Apply research methodologies in developing a research project.
5. Communicate proficiently and in a professional context and work effectively as a member of a team