- One Semester or equivalent
- Online and private study - 12.5 hours per week
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
HOL Study Period 1
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
After successfully completing this unit, you will be able to:
1. Evaluate and critique a range of complex techniques and theoretical approaches for turning creative reflection into creative output.
2. Demonstrate a high level of creative and practical skill experimentation through the application of creative and critical approaches to documenting and managing creativity.
3. Create and maintain a substantial research-based writer’s journal that unites independent reflexive thinking about their creative practice with theorisations about the nature and critical practice of writing.
Courses with unit
A unit in the Master of Writing