- One Semester or equivalentThis unit will be delivered on-line in Semester 2 2020.
- 5 hours per week
2020 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Aims and objectives
This unit aims to address the developments undertaken in Interior Architecture Practice 1 to enable a high quality, well-resolved project outcome. The aim is for students to develop a deep understanding of innovative, commercial architectural spaces with the intention of developing a professional, specialised outcome.
After successfully completing this unit students will be able to:
- Produce a refined brief and project plan that outlines a strategy for solving a well-defined proble
- Critically evaluate proposed design directions through real-world justifications, substantiated by continuing critical analysis of relevant trends and issue
- Produce a highly refined and detailed design outcome and/or prototype to professional standards
- Evaluate the investigative process and outcomes through concise, coherent and well-structured documentation, reports and presentations.
Courses with unit
Bachelor of Design (Interior Architecture) (Honours)