This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
Swinburne Open Day
It’s the most open of open days! Experience the buzz, chat to students and discover your dream course on Sun 29 July. Plan your day now!
Midyear intakes closing soon!
Many courses offer a midyear intake - but places are filling fast. Don't miss out. Get your midyear application in by 28 July and you could be starting your dream course just a couple of days later. Apply now!
Applicants may also be interested in an alternate Doctor of Philosophy (Information and Communication Technology) program, which is part of a new integrated suite of programs offering a pathway to a higher degree by research for students who hold a three-year bachelor degree.
4 years full-time or 8 years part-time
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)