Dr Samuel Wilson
PhD, University of Melbourne, Australia; MPsych, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- Hawthorn campus
Samuel is a social psychologist whose research spans psychological studies of entrepreneurship and wellbeing to public opinion studies of socially responsible leadership. He is the Leader of the Society 4.0 program of the Social Innovation Research Institute and is a founding member of the Social and Environmental Sustainability in Organisations (FBL) and the Social Psychology and Social Issues (FHAD) research groups. His roles at Swinburne have also included Acting Director of the Swinburne Leadership Institute, Acting Director of the Social Psychology and Social Issues Research Group, and Course Director of the MBA and the Global Leadership Program.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Social And Community Psychology - 170113
- Corporate Governance And Stakeholder Engagement - 150303
- Organisation And Management Theory - 150310
Also published as: Wilson, Samuel; Wilson, S.; Wilson, S. G.; Wilson, Sam; Wilson, Sam G.; Wilson, Samuel G.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Building leadership capability models for different levels with ACEM *; ACEM
- 2018: Psychology of Entrepreneurs *; Armas Investments Fund Scheme
- 2018: Strategic Partnership - Research Institutes Seed Grant 2017 *; Australian Red Cross
- 2018: The Australian Leadership Index *; SteveGraham
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display