Dr Samuel Wilson
PhD, University of Melbourne, Australia; MPsych, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- Hawthorn campus
Samuel is a social psychologist whose research spans psychological studies of entrepreneurship, identity and wellbeing to public opinion surveys of responsible leadership. He is a Acting Director of the Social Psychology and Social Issues at Swinburne (SPASIS) research group, a member of the Social and Environmental Sustainability in Organisations (SESIO) research group, Deputy Director of the Social Values and Public Value Research Theme in the Swinburne Social Innovation Research Institute, and a member of the State Government’s Research Institute on Social Cohesion. He is also the Course Director of the MBA and the Global Leadership Program.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Social And Community Psychology - 170113
- Corporate Governance And Stakeholder Engagement - 150303
- Industrial And Organisational Psychology - 170107
Also published as: Wilson, Samuel; Wilson, S.; Wilson, S. G.; Wilson, Sam; Wilson, Sam G.; Wilson, Samuel G.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Strategic Partnership - Research InstitutesSeed Grant 2017 *; Australian Red Cross
- 2018: The Australian Leadership Index *; SteveGraham
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display