This online ethics application and review (ERM) system allows for easy submission, reviewing and management of your human ethics, animal ethics and biosafety applications. The same platform is used at many universities and hospitals across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland and has been specifically tailored for ethics application submission and management here at Swinburne.
The system includes:
- Human research ethics application form — standard, HREA (clinical trials) and expedited review
- Human research ethics modification form
- Human research ethics annual/final report form
- Human research ethics adverse event/incident report form
- Animal ethics application form
- Biosafety application form
Projects that were migrated from the previous system will only contain minimal information and are only accessible in ERM for the Chief Investigator. If other approved research personnel listed on the application (including students) require access to the project online, the CI must share the application with those personnel. Instructions for sharing applications in ERM are available in the User Guide.
If you have any feedback on ERM, please email the Swinburne Research Ethics Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +61 3 9214 8145 or +61 3 9215 3845.