Student Life Volunteering Program
The Student Life Volunteering Program is a fantastic way to make new friends, build professional networks and gain practical skills and experience.
You can also enjoy benefits such as free accredited training in Food Handling, Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol, First Aid and more.
Not-for-profit organisations and Swinburne departments can also request volunteers for events and projects through the program.
The program offers many opportunities, including:
- Volunteering at major Swinburne events, such as Open Day
- Volunteering off-campus in the community
- Experience that can qualify you for the Emerging Leaders Program
Follow these steps to start volunteering:
- Apply for a free Volunteer Working With Children Check
- Complete the free Consent Matters instructions
- Use your student email address to register with Track It Forward and log your hours
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.