Leadership positions in the developing fields of social impact, social innovation, social investment and social entrepreneurship.
The Swinburne graduate attributes signify that Swinburne intends that its teaching programs assist all its graduates to be:
- capable in their chosen professional, vocational or study areas
- entrepreneurial in contributing to innovation and development within their business, workplace or community
- effective and ethical in work and community situations
- adaptable and able to manage change
- aware of local and international environments in which they will be contributing.