Instructional design provides the framework and teaching methodologies for a rich and modern learning experience that reflects your organisation’s values, meets your learning and development objectives, and inspires and equips your people to make an impact with new skills and knowledge.
We have an experienced and diverse instructional design team who can create effective learning solutions for face-to-face training, eLearning and blended delivery formats.
Our learning designers can work with you to create:
- comprehensive training packages and courseware with supporting materials (learner guides, facilitator guides, workbooks, assessment guides and PowerPoint slides)
- storyboarding and course outlines
- quality control processes to meet compliance requirements for your department or industry
- eLearning modules and digital courses for any learning management system (LMS) using innovative techniques to enhance the learning experience and optimise knowledge retention
- custom packages to meet your unique learning and training needs.
We bring an innovative approach to every project that uses best-practice learning design techniques, sound educational pedagogy and the latest technology. Agile, responsive and collaborative, we work with you to create learning solutions that deliver on expectations and are always fit for purpose.