Swinburne and Bendigo Bank have partnered to create Community Bank® at Swinburne. The community banking model means that when you bank with Bendigo Bank through Community Bank® at Swinburne, profits are reinvested into projects, people and programs that support Swinburne. Support the bank that supports Swinburne.
For more information:
- Visit the Swinburne partnership website
- Call University Relationship Manager, Tanila de Silva, 0419 665 601 for a consultation
Offers and discounts
Alumni have access to a range of discounts and special offers across all products and services are available, including home loans, credit cards, insurance and share trading. See what’s available at bendigobank.com.au/swinburne
To support the initiative, open an account or transfer your banking to Community Bank® at Swinburne by:
- Banking online at bendigobank.com.au/swinburne or
- Visiting any Bendigo Bank branch across Australia and mentioning Swinburne
- Visiting the Community Bank® at Swinburne customer hub located on the Hawthorn campus in the ATC
- Using the Bendigo Bank ATM on campus
Investing in the Swinburne community
Profits earned from Community Bank® at Swinburne will be reinvested into our community – and our community will determine where the funding goes. Projects can include:
- Scholarships to support young people pursue their dreams
- Funding grants to help researchers become leaders in their field
- Sustainable infrastructure projects to make Swinburne an even better place to work and study
- Support for clubs, societies and community-building activities
An Advisory Board comprising representatives from across the Swinburne community has been established to make decisions on the projects and programs that are supported. An open application process will accept proposals for grants and sponsorships.
Opportunities to apply for funding will become available as the partnership strengthens. Stay tuned for information about how to apply for grant funding.