Vice-Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship (Arts and Social Sciences)
Students accepted into this scholarship program may undertake study in any of the on-campus degrees listed below.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
Eligibility / selection criteria
NOTE: International and non-Year 12 students are eligible to apply.
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 95.00 or exceptional academic history
- Meet the prerequisites of their chosen degree
Recipients receive $5000 per annum for the normal duration of their chosen degree, a one-off payment of $2000 towards an international study experience and a guaranteed place in Swinburne's student accommodation.
NOTE: Scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in Swinburne's student accommodation in Semester 1 in the multi-share accommodation. Semester 2 accommodation is subject to availability. Priority will be given to students who are living 80 kilometres or further from Hawthorn. Application to live on campus is still required. Visit www.swin.edu.au/accommodation/residential/apply
How to apply
- Year 12 students
- Apply through VTAC by adding this scholarship to your preference list.
- Non-Year 12 students:
- International students
- You will automatically be assessed for this scholarship.
NOTE: For VTAC applications, refer to VTAC timelines.
View scholarship conditions for Vice-Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship (Arts and Social Sciences).
Scholarships & Prizes, Student Administration