- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC711 Hawthorn campus
The impact of participatory design on the communication design process in respect to public information campaigns.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Design Management And Studio And Professional Practice - 120303
- Design Innovation - 120302
- Visual Communication Design (incl. Graphic Design) - 120307
Also published as: Taffe, Simone; Taffe, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Investigating the influence on co-design on the role of designer (Fan Art) *; VILLAGE CINEMAS
- 2017: Visualising Community Experiences: Boroondara Customer Journey Mapping Co-design Research Project *; Boroondara City Council
- 2016: Designing the future of the cinema with end-user research *; VILLAGE CINEMAS
- 2015: Audience research and concept development of Nom Nom phone game *; VILLAGE CINEMAS
- 2010: Melbourne fire brigade kids' zone information project *; Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display