Dr Simone Buzwell
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Brain and Psychological Sciences Centre
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- ATC930 Hawthorn campus
Health Psychology; Sexuality and Sexual Behaviour
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Curriculum And Pedagogy - 130200
- Psychology - 170100
Also published as: Buzwell, Simone; Buzwell, S.; Buzwell, Simone A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Approprlate assessment by clinicians in persons seeking anti-ageing treatmentsAMSI Intern Program - Student : Toni Pikoos *; Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Intern Program
- 2013: Valuing Student Voices When Exploring, Creating and Planning for the Future of Australian Higher Education *; Office for Learning and Teaching
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display