Associate Professor Christine Thong
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Design Factory Melbourne
- Department of Interior Architecture and Industrial Design
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Industrial Design - 120305
- Design Innovation - 120302
- Other Built Environment And Design - 129900
Also published as: Thong, Christine; Thong, C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: DFM: New water-related products *; Yanmar Fund Scheme
- 2016: DFM IECH Patient Room Experience *; Inner East Community Health Service
- 2016: New plastic products with enhanced functionality *; Innovation Connections
- 2015: DFM: Mustela Innovative packaging for baby care products and enhancing baby care experience *; Paris d.school at Ecole des Ponts
- 2015: DFM: The Vineyard?s Solution (rationalisation of farm work by agricultural machine) *; Yanmar Fund Scheme
- 2015: SDF: New Composite Materials *; Visy
- 2014: SDF: Item tracking in hospitals *; DataSAM grant
- 2014: Swinburne Design Factory: Card and Paste *; Visy
- 2014: Swinburne Design Factory: New Personal Identification Methods *; Beatrobo, Inc.
- 2013: Challenging the tradition: Caulking Guns *; Visy
- 2013: New products and materials for biopolymer composites *; CSIRO
- 2013: Poo Power! Bio-digestive unit *; Duncan Chew
- 2013: Stacks *; Blink Pocket Pty Ltd
- 2012: Analysis of installation practices for cable support systems *; Korvest Group - Research Contract
- 2012: Changing Social Behaviour through Design: Door handle re-design *; Metro Trains Melbourne
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display