Leadership and management programs
We offer an extensive range of leadership and management programs and services to help you to bring the best out of your talent pool.
Our programs and services are as diverse as the leadership challenges faced by today’s leaders and managers.
We help organisations to solve challenges and focus on critical skills such as strategy, people management and decision-making. We also provide an understanding of the drivers of organisational wellbeing, employee engagement, organisational culture and performance.
We understand the skills that professionals require as they progress throughout their careers and we know the difference between management and leadership.
Leadership is about bringing people on the journey to understand and believe in your vision. A true leader engages with their team and inspires their employees to work collaboratively to realise the vision.
Some key leadership skills include:
- strategic foresight
- social and emotional intelligence
- communication and presentation
- coaching and developing others
- team and relationship building
- developing an innovative culture
- improvisation and responsiveness
- problem solving and analysis
- change management
- employee passion and engagement.
Management is about administering, operating procedures and processes and overseeing day-to-day tasks.
Some key management skills include:
- team coordination
- giving and receiving feedback
- project management
- problem solving
- strategic planning
- critical thinking
- conflict resolutuion
- subject matter/ industry expertise
- people and performance management.
If you want to improve the leadership and management capability within your organisation,
call 1800 633 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.