Booking terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Australian Synchrotron tours and lab sessions.
- A minimum charge per class applies for each program.
- Names of participants need to be submitted no less than one week prior to your attendance (please download visitor list proforma below)
- Names of participants under the age of 16 year old also need to be highlighted.
- Confirmation of the number of students attending a program is required 24 hours prior to your visit, with an updated list of participants. The final number confirmed will determine the cost of the program.
- Unless requested earlier, a tax invoice will be sent to you following your visit for payment within 14 days.
- If your school cancels a booking providing at least 24 hours notice, an invoice for $50.00 to cover administration fees will be payable.
- If your school requests to reschedule a booking providing at least 24 hours notice, we will reschedule free of charge.
- If your school cancels a booking within 24 hours of the visit or for non-attendance, an invoice for the confirmed number of students will be payable.
- If a program is cancelled by ANSTO, the Australian Synchrotron or PrimeSCI due to circumstances beyond our control, the program may be rescheduled at a discounted fee to another date or time, or a full refund will be issued.