Dr Peng Wang
ARC DECRA Fellow
Ph.D., The University of Melbounre, Australia; Bachelor of Computer Science, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Transformative Innovation
- AGSE121 Hawthorn campus
Dr Peng Wang is a network methodologist who specialises in the development of statistical models for social networks. Dr Peng Wang completed his PhD in 2013 from University of Melbourne, and worked there as since 2004. His work focuses on the methodology and software development of exponential random graph models for social network analysis. Peng joined Swinburne in 2015.
Social Network Analysis; Stochastic Modelling; Exponential Random Graph Models
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Fields of Research
- Sociology - 160800
- 2014, Other, Dean's award for excellence in a PhD Thesis., The University of Melbourne
- 2012, International, I2 citation award for the most cited paper in an INSNA publication., International Network for Social Network Analysis
Also published as: Wang, Peng
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: Advancing network statistical models for social and economic behaviour *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
- 2016: Services System Network Analysis *; Department of Health and Human Services, Tasmania
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display