Dr Libo Liu
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Transformative Innovation
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1010 Hawthorn campus
Libo Liu is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship at Swinburne University of Technology. She received her Ph.D. in Information Systems from the City University of Hong Kong. Her research focuses on the social media, human computer interaction, social commerce, social network analysis and IT adoption. She has published in several major information systems journals including Decision Support Systems (DSS), Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology(JASIST), International Journal of Information Management (IJIM), Commerce Research (ECR) and a variety of international conferences such as ICIS, AMCIS, HICSS and PACIS.
Social Media; social network analysis; customer knowledge managment; social commerce
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems Management - 080609
- Innovation And Technology Management - 150307
- 2018, Swinburne, CTI Research Fellowship, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2012, International, Best Paper Award Nomination in HICSS 2012, HICSS
- 2010, International, PhD Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
- 2009, International, MPhil Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
- 2008, International, PhD Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
Also published as: Liu, Libo; Liu, L.; Liu, I. L.; Liu, Ivy L.; Liu, Ivy L. B.; Liu, Ivy Libo; Liu, Libo Ivy
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Is social media a distraction or an enhancement for organisations? A social media and team creativity model (SMTCM) *; Hong Kong Shue Yan University
* Chief Investigator
- 2015-06-09: Research Bank - Research Bank