Dr Libo Liu
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Transformative Innovation
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1010 Hawthorn campus
Social Media; social network analysis; customer knowledge managment; social commerce
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems Management - 080609
- Innovation And Technology Management - 150307
- 2018, Swinburne, CTI Research Fellowship, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2012, International, Best Paper Award Nomination in HICSS 2012, HICSS
- 2010, International, PhD Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
- 2009, International, MPhil Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
- 2008, International, PhD Scholarship UGC Hong Kong, University Grants Committee of Hong Kong
Also published as: Liu, Libo; Liu, L.; Liu, I. L.; Liu, Ivy L.; Liu, Ivy L. B.; Liu, Ivy Libo; Liu, Libo Ivy
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Grant information is currently offline and as such is unable to be displayed here. A further update will be provided in mid-January 2019.
- 2015-06-09: Research Bank - Research Bank