Professor Helana Scheepers
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1223 Hawthorn campus
Helana Scheepers is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies at Swinburne University, Australia. She received her Ph.D. from Aalborg University in Denmark in 2000. She has worked in academic institutions in South Africa, Denmark, Canada and Australia. Her research interests include the development, management and adoption of information technology by large and small organisations. She has studied the use of mobile technology by organisations identifying how the private use of mobile technology impact on the organisational use. Her interest in the last two years has been specifically in the areas of the adoption of electronic government and social media software by organisations. She has published in journals such as the European Journal of Information Systems, Information Systems Frontiers and Communications of the Association of Information Systems.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems - 080600
- 2015, Swinburne, Vice Chancelors Award for Culture and Values, Swinburne
Also published as: Scheepers, Helana; Scheepers, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Impact Evaluation Framework *; Lord Mayor's Charitable Fund (LMCF)
- 2016: Test new online information sharing tool *; Outer East Health & Community Support Alliance
- 2014: Developing Collaborative Infrastructure for Public Health: The Case of Department of Health in the Eastern and Souther Regions of Melbourne. *; Emerging Research Priorities Scheme
- 2013: Monitor the management of the organisational change process for effective implementation of ITIL project *; GE CAPITAL
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display