- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- AGSE1045 Hawthorn campus
Dr Esposto is a economist and linguist. He is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at Swinburne University, where he teaches Economics and Finance. He is founding member of the Masters of Commerce at Swinburne University where he teaches the Global Knowledge Economy and supervises advanced research students.
Economics; Skills and skill shortages; Labour market change and policy; Earnings inequality and income inequality; Trade between Australia and Latin America; Diversity policy and the impact of migrants to Australia
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Economic Theory - 140100
- Business And Management - 150300
Also published as: Esposto, Alexis; Esposto, A.; Esposto, Alexis S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: Policy impediments and incentives for effective education and training in LCL *; CRC Low Carbon Living
- 2014: Redcarding Red Tape in Australian Business Policy *; Council on Australia Latin America Relations (COALAR)
* Chief Investigator
- 2017-12-14: Bitcoin is the most disruptive technology in the world. - ABC News 24
- 2017-08-21: Argentine Congress honours Swinburne academics for promoting bilateral relationship - Swinburne Media Centre
- 2017-08-16: Australia Awards Fellowship 2017: Nation Building in Argentina - YouTube
- 2016-01-18: Lessons from Down Under - Buenos Aires Herald
- 2015-12-29: Argentina is Open for Business - Sky News
- 2014-11-15: Latin America the overlooked trade giats of Australias G20 - The Conversation
- 2014-06-30: Argentinas debt trail favours speculators and the super rich - The Conversation
- 2013-12-02: The women smashing the political glass ceiling in Latin America - The Conversation
- 2013-04-11: Amid the spoils of oil, challenges await post-Chavez Venezuela - The Conversation
- 2012-12-05: Argentina wins bried reprieve from default, but the vulture funds are circling - The Conversation
- 2012-07-11: Argentina can learn from Australias economic success - The Conversation
- Brazil 2017 - The Conversation
- Venezuela, 2017 - The Conversation