Rotary Club of Camberwell Scholarship
These scholarships have been made available by The Rotary Club of Camberwell. The Rotary Club of Camberwell was chartered in November 1956 and is part of Rotary International, a non-political, non-religious, worldwide organisation of more than 1.2 million members in 35,989 clubs in 220 countries/geographical areas.
Members undertake a wide range of projects in the community, and this scholarship aims to support students in their first year of study to help them achieve their full potential.
The Rotary Club of Camberwell is supporting one scholarship, valued at $5000, to a first year Vocational Education or Higher Education Swinburne student commencing in Semester 1, 2024 who is experiencing financial hardship.
Any Vocational Education or Undergraduate course offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Rotary Club of Camberwell Scholarships, applicants must:
1. Meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
2. Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- be a commencing first year Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2024
3. Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing the following points:
- commitment to the community
- how this scholarship will assist you
4. Provide evidence of commitment to the community such as:
- sports coaching
- community services (reference letter)
5. Provide evidence of financial difficulty or low-socioeconomic status. Examples may include (but not limited to):
- Centrelink statement
The scholarship is valued at $5000 (one-off payment).
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services