Rotary Club of Camberwell Scholarship
These scholarships have been made available by The Rotary Club of Camberwell. The Rotary Club of Camberwell was chartered in November 1956 and is part of Rotary International, a non-political, non-religious, worldwide organisation of more than 1.2 million members in 35,989 clubs in 220 countries/geographical areas.
Members undertake a wide range of projects in the community, and this scholarship aims to support students in their first year of study to help them achieve their full potential.
The Rotary Club of Camberwell is supporting four scholarships, valued at $5000 each, to first year Vocational Education or Higher Education Swinburne students experiencing financial hardship.
Any Vocational Education or Undergraduate course offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Rotary Club of Camberwell Scholarships, applicants must:
1. Meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
2. Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- be a commencing first year Swinburne student in Semester 2, 2022
3. Provide evidence of commitment to the community such as:
- sports coaching
- community services (reference letter)
4. Provide evidence of financial difficulty or low-socioeconomic status. Examples may include (but not limited to):
- Centrelink statement
The scholarship is valued at $5000 (one-off payment). There are four scholarships available.
The Rotary Club of Camberwell will endeavour to provide introductions to organisations that may employ the successful scholarship recipients for a work placement for one year.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by 30 November 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services