The Pridmore Scholarships comprises six scholarships to be offered to first year enrolled students in either Vocational Education and Training (VET) or Higher Education. Preference will be given to students studying STEM.
Generously funded from the Estate of Fannie Pridmore, these scholarships are valued at $5,000 per annum for the duration of the course, up to four years. The scholarships will be allocated to three female and three male students.
Any Vocational Education and Training (VET) or Undergraduate course (including double degrees) offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Preference will be given to students studying STEM.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Pridmore Scholarships, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a commencing first year Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2023
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing the following points:
- passion for the chosen field of study
- career aspirations
- how this scholarship would make a difference in your life
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year, for up to four years.
There are six scholarships available to be awarded.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by 31 March 2023. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services