Swinburne Philanthropy Alumni Scholarship
The scholarship provides support for a staff member of an innovative not-for-profit organisation to undertake the Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy, or if already enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact, to articulate into the Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy.
Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be accepted to commence full-time or part-time studies in the Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy, or
- be a current full-time or part-time student enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact and intending to articulate into the Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy
- work for an innovative, sustainable not-for-profit organisation: new, emerging, re-structured, or high-performing.
- supply evidence of leadership potential (eg, letter from Manager/CEO, personal statement)
- provide answers to the questions:
- in no more than 100 words, what value do you believe the Master of Social Investment Philanthropy will give for your organisation?
- in no more than 100 words, what do you hope to achieve with the funding?
The scholarship is valued at $8,000.
How to apply
Application closed Friday, 31 March 2017.
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by closing date.
Scholarships & Prizes, Student Administration