Swinburne Philanthropy Alumni Scholarship
The scholarship provides support for a staff member of an innovative not-for-profit organisation to undertake the Master of Social Impact, or a student enrolled in the Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma in Social Impact who is intending to articulate into the Master of Social Impact.
Students commencing a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters of Social Impact are eligible for this scholarship
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be accepted to commence full-time or part-time studies in the Master of Social Impact. Or, be a current full-time or part-time student enrolled in the Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma of Social Impact and intending to articulate into the Master of Social Impact.
- work for an innovative, sustainable not-for-profit organisation: new, emerging, re-structured, or high-performing.
- supply evidence of leadership potential (eg, letter from Manager/CEO, personal statement)
- provide answers to the questions:
- in no more than 100 words, what value do you believe the Master of Social Impact will give for your organisation?
- in no more than 100 words, what do you hope to achieve with the funding?
The scholarship is valued at $8,000.
How to apply
Applications will reopen Monday, 1 October 2018.
Scholarships & Prizes, Student Administration