Intech Bank Scholarship in Information Technology
The Intech Bank Scholarship in Information Technology was established in 2015 to provide support for an undergraduate student studying Information Technology. The scholarship will provide financial assistance for the first year of study in their chosen undergraduate Information Technology course.
Single or double degrees in Information Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- have achieved a minimum ATAR (or equivalent) of 80.00
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an on-campus single or double information and communication technologies undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- demonstrate a passion for Information Technology and motivation to succeed in their chosen field in a personal statement of 750 words or less:
- Provide evidence (documents such as a bank statement, salary slips, Centrelink statement, or other supporting documentations) of financial and educational disadvantage. Disadvantage may include:
- financial difficulty or low income
- disability or medical condition
- delay or interruption to career or studies because of family responsibilities or illness
- relocation from a rural or regional area in order to undertake tertiary study
- English as a second language
- identification as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
The scholarship is valued at $5,000.
How to apply
Applications will re-open on 26 February 2018.
Scholarships and Prizes