Swinburne International Postgraduate Loyalty Scholarship
Scholarships are available to students graduating from a Swinburne bachelor program who apply to study a master by coursework program at Swinburne in 2018.
Any master program at Swinburne
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Students must be semester 2, 2017 graduates of a Swinburne bachelor degree
- Students must be eligible for an offer for a master by coursework program
- Students must commence their eligible master program in semester 1, 2018
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- Students must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study
Scholarships are valued at 10% of the annual tuition fee for the duration of the postgraduate program.
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible program at Swinburne.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.