Petrol voucher - major grants
This grant entitles you to a Petrol Voucher worth up to $1,000. These grants are funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- on-campus local student (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa holder/New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or UniLink level course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full time (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered);
- demonstrate a low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- A holder of a driver’s licence
Up to $1,000. Paid in two instalments – one in Semester 1 and one in Semester 2.
Multiple grants are available.
How to apply
Applications for the grant have closed. All applicants, whether successful or not, will be notified the outcome of their application by 30 April via their student email account.
All successful applicants will be required to sign a Conditions of Receipt form.
Equity Project Officer