Petrol voucher - major grants
This grant entitles you to Petrol Vouchers worth up to $500. These grants are funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- on-campus local student (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa holder/New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or UniLink level course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full time (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered), and actively studying in the course this Semester/Term/HE Block;
- demonstrate a low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments) or regional/remote background or Indigenous;
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- A holder of a driver’s licence
Please note: You are ineligible to apply if you received a Student Equity grant or scholarship in Semester 1, 2022.
Please note: Many financially disadvantaged students apply and there is no guarantee that you will be successful and so you cannot rely on receiving this grant/scholarship.
Up to $500.
Multiple grants are available.
How to apply
This grant is no longer being offered by Swinburne Student Equity. It has been replaced by the Study and Living Support Grant.
Equity Project Officer