To qualify for the Bachelor of Aviation Management / Bachelor of Business, students must complete 400 credit points in total, as follows:
- 8 Aviation Management core units (100 credit points)
- 8 Aviation Management Major studies units (100 credit points)
- 4 units of Other studies comprising of a minor, advanced minor or electives (50 credit points)
- 2 Aviation Industry Forum non-credit bearing units (0 credit points)
- 4 Core Business Studies units (50 credit points) ^
- 8 units from one of the following Business Majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Information Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Management, Marketing (100 credit points)
Students may not complete more than 150 credit points (12 units) at Stage 1 (unit codes with a first digit of '1').
A unit of study can only be counted once. Where units are shared between majors and/or minors, students must choose an approved alternative unit.
^ In total there are 8 x Core Business Studies units. 4 of the 8 units are undertaken by the double degree students in this course. The remaining 4 units have been cross-credited with Aviation units.