UniLink Bridging Program (Business)
You’ll develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to communicate at a university level, particularly on business topics.
In this course, you’ll gain the early fundamental skills for business including in areas such as marketing, IT, accounting, communication and economics.
If you continue onto further tertiary study, a broader range of business study opportunities will open up from human resources and international business to public relations, tourism and project management.
Every international student application is considered for a scholarship
Whether you’re living in Australia or overseas, you’re automatically considered for a scholarship of up to 30% off your course fees. Please check our updated entry requirements.
Hawthorn (February, June, October) - View application and start dates
A$14250 (total for 2023)*
The indicative course fees shown in Course Search apply to international students for the relevant year only. They are based on a standard study load per year. However, please note that fees are assessed according to a student's study load in each semester, and variation to study load will result in an adjustment to tuition fees. All fees are subject to annual review and may be adjusted.
Course information in detail
- Course detail, course structure and units of study.
International students in Australia who hold student visas are required to study full-time and on campus. Courses that are taught entirely online are only available to international students studying outside Australia or those in Australia who are not on a student visa. Online courses are not available to international students in Australia who hold a student visa.
Units of study
Information technology (ICT00010)
Careers and graduate outcomes
- Career opportunities and course aims and objectives.
Aims and objectives
Course fees and requirements
- Fees, entry requirements and English language requirements.
A prerequisite for many courses, the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) can now be done on campus in Hawthorn at Room 132, Building TD. Book now or call +61 3 9214 3584 for more information.
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
- VCE prerequisites: Units 3 and 4 – a minimum study score of 20 in any English or English as an Additional Language (EAL).
English language requirements
Satisfactory completion of one of the following:
- Swinburne's English for Academic Purposes (EAP 4 Upper Intermediate level) with overall 65%, all skills 60% or above
- minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0
Find out more about English language requirements.
How to apply
Find out more
Tel: +61 3 9214 8444 (outside Australia)