As a Master of Law (Research) candidate you will undertake supervised research with the aim of completing a major thesis that demonstrates mastery of inquiry in a field of a discipline or profession.
Research areas include: intellectual property, copyright, trade marks law, innovation and technology in legal services, artificial intelligence and law, sentencing, criminal law, commercial and corporations law, Asian law, transnational lawyering.
This program is suited to applicants who:
- are interested in a career in research
- have a genuine passion for research of a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- are interested in undertaking a PhD program in the future
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their research education and/or employment opportunities.