Learn more about our current projects.
- Australian Digital Inclusion Index We are working with Telstra and RMIT to document the characteristics of digital inclusion in Australia over time.
- Map for Impact This project was commissioned by the Victorian Government as part of the Social Enterprise Strategy. It explores the characteristics of the social enterprise population in Victoria, valued their social and economic impacts, and explored their scope for improvement.
- Youth Health Equity In partnership with Vic Health, Foundation for Young Australians, and Social Traders, this project explores how social enterprises affect the health equity of young people from disadvantaged rural and metropolitan fringe areas.
- Be Connected Evaluation This project has been commissioned by the Australian Government as part of its Digital Literacy for Older Australians strategy.
- Mapping the Impact of Social Enterprise on Regional City Disadvantage This project uses spatial methodology to map how social enterprises impact individual wellbeing in disadvantaged areas of regional cities.
- Social Enterprise Impact Lab Project (SEIL) This project is a meta-evaluation of how Australia social enterprises and enterprising organisations measure their impact.
- The International Special Skills Institute’s International Fellowship Program since 1990: A Retrospective Evaluation This project assesses the impact of The International Special Skills Institute’s International Fellowship Program over the last 25 years.
- Mapping the African Diaspora in Australia This project explores and maps African Diaspora, as unique to the Australian context.
- Intensification of Beef Cattle Production in Upland Cropping Systems in Northwest Vietnam This project focuses on understanding rural household livelihoods in the North West of Vietnam, and explores ways to improve the incomes of smallholder cattle producers.
- Maximising Effective Social Investment for Traditional Owner Trusts This project explores how to maximise the positive social impacts of social investment from mining royalties.
- Building Connections for Enterprising Women This project aims to map and strengthen women’s economic inclusion and enterprise development.
- Enterprising Rural Women – North West Tasmania This project aims to strengthen women’s economic participation and leadership in North West Tasmania and beyond, by empowering them through this community development initiative.
- Resilience and Resourcing of Social Enterprise: A Longitudinal Study This project aimed to understand resilience of social enterprises in Western Australia and helped lead to the development of the Social Enterprise Reporting Tool (SERT).
- Reimagining humanitarian action in a digital world A strategic partnership between the Australian Red Cross and the Social Innovation Research Institute, including Centre for Social Impact researchers, working to shed light on the meaning and measurement of voluntary humanitarian behaviour in a digital world.