Dr Xiaohua (Jamie) Ge
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- EN606c Hawthorn campus
Dr Xiaohua (Jamie) Ge received the PhD degree in Computer Engineering from Central Queensland University, Australia, in 2014. From 2015 to 2017, he was a Research Fellow with the Griffith School of Engineering, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. In 2014, he was a Research Fellow with the Centre for Intelligent and Networked Systems (CINS, now known as Centre for Intelligent Systems), Central Queensland University, Rockhampton, Australia. From 2011 to 2013, he was a Research Assistant with the CINS.
Dr Ge’s research is oriented towards estimation and control theories for networked systems. Currently, Dr Ge focuses on developing distributed reliable and resilient estimation and control strategies for
- (Wireless) sensor networks
- Multi-agent systems
- Cyber-physical systems
and their applications in power systems, robotics, vehicular networks, and so on.
Dr Ge has published over 30 fully-refereed papers in prestigious journals including 12 prestigious IEEE Transactions articles and 11 ESI Highly Cited Papers according to the most recent Clarivate Analytics ESI report. Dr Ge is an active reviewer for a number of professional journals including IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control; IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems; IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics; IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems; IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics; IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics; IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems; IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks; IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems; IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering; Automatica; Information Sciences; Signal Processing; IET Control Theory & Applications; ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control; International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control; International Journal of Automation and Computing.
Distributed estimation over (wireless) sensor networks; Distributed coordination and cooperation in multi-agent systems; Security and privacy preserving in cyber-physical systems
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
- 2019, Swinburne, Early Career Researcher Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award (ECR-SUPRA), Swinburne University of Technology
- 2017, International, International Journal of Automation and Computing Outstanding Reviewer Award, Springer
- 2017, International, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics Outstanding Reviewer Award, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE)
- 2011, National, The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research and Central Queensland University, Australia
- 2011, Other, The International Postgraduate Research Award, Central Queensland University, Australia
Also published as: Ge, Xiaohua; Ge, X.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display