Dr Peggy Chan
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- ATC813 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
- 2012, International, The young investigator award, Taipei Medical University
- 2012, National, MCN Tech Fellowship, Melbourne Center for Nanofabrication
Also published as: Chan, Peggy; Chan, P.; Chan, Pui; Chan, Peggy P. Y.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Complete blood fractionation using a low-cost microfluidic system *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2016: New generation microfluidic devices using light responsive hydrogels *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2012: Engineering functional nerves using microtailored cullture systems *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator