Dr Pragalathan Apputhurai
Applied Statistics, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia; Applied Statistcs, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka; Bachelor of Science, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Department of Statistics Data Science and Epidemiology
- ATC931 Hawthorn campus
Extreme value theory; Bayesian data analysis
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Associate students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Available to supervise honours students.
Advanced Statistics and Big Data;Biostatistics;Financial Statistics
- 2009, Swinburne, SUPRA, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2003, Other, Academic Excellence at the B Sc Examinations, University of Peradeniya
Also published as: Apputhurai, Pragalathan; Apputhurai, P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: Evaluating the role of the ELSI flooring technology in Aged Care Homes *; BENETAS
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display