Dr Margaret Nixon
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Also published as: Nixon, Margaret; Nixon, M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Ravenhall FMH Services Evaluation *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
- 2015: Evaluation Services - Smoke Free Prisons Project *; Victorian Department of Justice
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display