Associate Professor Maja Nedeljkovic
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Mental Health
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- ATC1011 Hawthorn campus
Clinical Psychology; Clinical Psychology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Health, Clinical And Counselling Psychology - 170106
Clinical Psychology;Clinical Psychology;Obsessive Compulsive Disorder;Hoarding Disorder;Trichotillomania;Body Dysmorphic Disorder;Affective Disorders;Phenomenology and treatments of Disorders
Also published as: Nedeljkovic, Maja; Nedeljkovic, M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: Evaluation of e-counselling effectiveness in the Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service *; Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service
- 2016: Neural correlates of reward and punishment associated with trichotillomania. *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2015: Reward Sensitivity theory in Trichotillomania *; ARHRF Ian Scott Scholarship
- 2013: Pilot evaluation of an online treatment program for hoarding disorder: The role of co-morbid MDD & depression symptom severity on outcome *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2013: The Disturbed Self: Selfhood and Psychopathology. A 2 day conference *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2012: Genetic and brain function predictors of outcome in the treatment of hoarding disorder *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2010: Evaluation of an internet-based cognitive behavioural treatment program for obsessive-compulsive disorder *; NHMRC Project Grants
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display