Dr Mohan Baruwal Chhetri
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508d Hawthorn campus
Dr. Mohan Baruwal Chhetri is a Lecturer in the School of Software and Electrical Engineering (SSEE), Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology (FSET), Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. Prior to joining Swinburne University, he was a Research Associate at Monash University. He holds a Master of Information Technology (MIT) degree from Monash University and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science from Swinburne University of Technology.
Dr Baruwal Chhetri’s research interests include artificial intelligence and multi-agent systems and their application to the management of complex distributed systems with a particular focus on decision support and decision automation. He has been a Chief Investigator on multiple R&D projects with a total grant value in excess of $1.2 million and has collaborated with organizations such as Telstra, Suncorp Group, Zimbani, DST Group, Data61, Segura and AARNET.
More information is available at https://sites.google.com/view/mbchhetri/
Agent-Based Systems; Cloud Computing; Human Computer Interactions; Internet of Things; Software Engineering; Smart Cities; Autonomic Computing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Distributed Computing - 080500
- Adaptive Agents And Intelligent Robotics - 080101
- Computer Software - 080300
Agent-Based Systems;Cloud Computing;Software Engineering;Intelligent Systems
- 2018, International, Best Paper Award (1st Runner-up), 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2018)
- 2013, National, Best Paper Award, Australasian Symposium on Service Research and Innovation (ASSRI'13)
- 2002, Other, Sir John Monash Dean's Scholar Award, Monash University
Also published as: Baruwal Chhetri, Mohan; Baruwal Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, Mohan B.; Chhetri, Mohan Baruwal
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Autonomic computing for resilient cyber operations in contested environments *; DATA61
- 2015: Toward custom need data in Smart Exchanges: Smart Cloud Broker Analytics *; Centre for Computing Engineering and Software Systems - Internal contributions
- 2012: Vacation Scholarship for Sergei Chichin *; Smart Services CRC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display