Dr Mohan Baruwal Chhetri
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508d Hawthorn campus
Dr. Mohan Baruwal Chhetri is a Lecturer in the School of Software and Electrical Engineering (SSEE), Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology (FSET), Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. Prior to joining Swinburne University, he was a Research Associate at Monash University. He holds a Master of Information Technology (MIT) degree from Monash University and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science from Swinburne University of Technology.
Dr Baruwal Chhetri’s research interests include artificial intelligence and multi-agent systems and their application to the management of complex distributed systems with a particular focus on decision support and decision automation. He has been a Chief Investigator on multiple R&D projects with a total grant value in excess of $1.2 million and has collaborated with organizations such as Telstra, Suncorp Group, Zimbani, DST Group, Data61, Segura and AARNET.
More information is available at https://sites.google.com/view/mbchhetri/
Agent-Based Systems; Cloud Computing; Human Computer Interactions; Internet of Things; Software Engineering; Smart Cities; Autonomic Computing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Distributed Computing - 080500
- Adaptive Agents And Intelligent Robotics - 080101
- Computer Software - 080300
Agent-Based Systems;Cloud Computing;Software Engineering;Intelligent Systems
- 2018, International, Best Paper Award (1st Runner-up), 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2018)
- 2013, National, Best Paper Award, Australasian Symposium on Service Research and Innovation (ASSRI'13)
- 2002, Other, Sir John Monash Dean's Scholar Award, Monash University
Also published as: Baruwal Chhetri, Mohan; Baruwal Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, Mohan B.; Chhetri, Mohan Baruwal
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Autonomic computing for resilient cyber operations in contested environments *; DATA61
- 2015: Toward custom need data in Smart Exchanges: Smart Cloud Broker Analytics *; Centre for Computing Engineering and Software Systems - Internal contributions
- 2012: Vacation Scholarship for Sergei Chichin *; Smart Services CRC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display