Dr Lorraine Fleckhammer
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Brain and Psychological Sciences Centre
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- ATC934 Hawthorn campus
Dr Lorraine Fleckhammer is the Program Co-ordinator of the online Bachelor of Behavioural Studies (Psychology).
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Honours topics and outlines
Not supervising in 2018
Fields of Research
- Specialist Studies In Education - 130300
- Psychology - 170100
- 2013, Swinburne, Scholarship of Learning & Teaching, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2012, National, NOVA Award - Rising Star Category, Open Universities Australia
Also published as: Fleckhammer, Lorraine; Fleckhammer, L.; Fleckhammer, L. E; Fleckhammer, Lorraine E.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display