- School of Engineering
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure and Digital Construction
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 740 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Agricultural Biotechnology - 300100
- Industrial Biotechnology - 310600
- Medical Biotechnology - 320600
- Communications Engineering - 400600
- Environmental Biotechnology - 410300
Also published as: Abdouka, Kamiran; Abdouka, K.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Structural assessment of in-service power pits *; Powercor Australia Fund Scheme
- 2009: Development of polymer concrete material for bases of grinding tool machines (Advanced Manufacturing CRC Polymer Concrete Systems 1) *; Advanced Manufacturing CRC Polymer Concrete Systems 1
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display