Associate Professor Jamal Naser
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC842 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Numerical Modelling And Mechanical Characterisation - 091307
Also published as: Naser, Jamal; Naser, J.; Naser, J. A.; Naser, Jamal A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Haemograph - non-Newtonian fluid - APR Internship - Student:Abd Alhamid Rafea Sarhan *; Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Intern Program
- 2010: 09 CAST PhD Top-up Scholarship for Abdul Khaliq *; CRC for Cast Metals Manufacturing (CAST CRC)
- 2010: Proposal for experimental investigation of splashing phenomenon in electric arc furnace steelmaking (student agreement with Morshed Alam) *; One Steel
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display