Professor Jamal Naser
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC842 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Numerical Modelling And Mechanical Characterisation - 091307
Also published as: Naser, Jamal; Naser, J.; Naser, J. A.; Naser, Jamal A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2010: 09 CAST PhD Top-up Scholarship for Abdul Khaliq *; CRC for Cast Metals Manufacturing (CAST CRC)
- 2010: Proposal for experimental investigation of splashing phenomenon in electric arc furnace steelmaking (student agreement with Morshed Alam) *; One Steel
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display