Professor Jun Han
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN507b Hawthorn campus
Professor Jun Han is a software systems and services specialist with Swinburne’s School of Software and Electrical Engineering. He is also the leader of the Networked Software Systems and Services research group, and a research leader with the Smart Services Cooperative Research Centre and the Cooperative Research Centre in Advanced Automotive Technology.
Professor Han’s research interests span the areas of adaptive and context-aware software systems, cloud software systems, services engineering and management, and software and system architectures. He is also concerned with software security and performance as well as system integration, evolution and interoperability.
Professor Han has held visiting positions at University College London (Department of Computer Science), Tsinghua University, Peking University, and a number of other universities across Australia and overseas.
Software engineering; Service oriented architecture; Cloud computing; Adaptive software systems; Context-aware computing; Enterprise software systems; Software systems qualities; Telematics; Information Technology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Computer Software - 080300
- 2007, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Research Excellence Award, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Han, Jun; Han, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Re-Engineering Enterprise Systems for Microservices in the Cloud *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2016: Virtual environments for improved enterprise software deployment *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2013: Work Package 3 (Services Variability) in the Service Delivery & Aggregation project *; Smart Services CRC
- 2012: Service delivery and aggregation *; Smart Services CRC
- 2012: Visiting Researcher Scheme 2012 - Zhang *; Research Advisory Group- Visiting Researcher Scheme 2012
- 2011: Service Delivery & Aggregation Project (Student Agreement with Indika Priyantha Kumara Weerasingha Dewage) *; Smart Services CRC
- 2010: AutoCRC Student agreement for Justin King *; AutoCRC
- 2010: Large-Scale Emulation for Enterprise Software Systems *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2010: Security assurance for service-oriented software systems *; QATAR University
- 2010: Service Delivery and Aggregation: Adaptive service delivery (SDA03/WP01) *; Smart Services CRC: Service Aggregation
* Chief Investigator