- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN132 Hawthorn campus
Ultrafast Laser Science and Spectroscopy
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Nonlinear Optics And Spectroscopy - 020503
Also published as: Davis, Jeffrey; Davis, J.; Davis, J. A.; Davis, Jeff; Davis, Jeffrey A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Multidimensional Coherent Spectroscopy of Strongly Correlated Materials *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2017: ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies *; ARC Centre of Excellence Scheme
- 2017: Facility for exploring light-matter interactions in space, time and energy *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
- 2014: Ultrafast Science Facility: manipulating and probing matter on fs timescales with microscopic resolution *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities Scheme - For funding commencing in 2014
- 2014: Visiting Researcher Scheme 2014 - Dr Ahsan Nazir *; Visiting Researcher Scheme
- 2013: Quantum Effects in Photosynthesis: Responsible for Highly Efficient Energy Transfer or Trivial Coincidence? *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2012: Quantitative Multidimensional Optical Spectroscopy: Revealing Dynamics and Structure in Complex Condensed Matter Systems. *; ARC Future Fellowships
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display