- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN132 Hawthorn campus
Ultrafast Laser Science and Spectroscopy
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Nonlinear Optics And Spectroscopy - 020503
Also published as: Davis, Jeffrey; Davis, J.; Davis, J. A.; Davis, Jeff; Davis, Jeffrey A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies *; RMIT University
- 2017: Facility for exploring light-matter interactions in space, time and energy *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
- 2014: Ultrafast Science Facility: manipulating and probing matter on fs timescales with microscopic resolution *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities Scheme - For funding commencing in 2014
- 2014: Visiting Researcher Scheme 2014 - Dr Ahsan Nazir *; Visiting Researcher Scheme
- 2013: Quantum Effects in Photosynthesis: Responsible for Highly Efficient Energy Transfer or Trivial Coincidence? *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2012: Quantitative Multidimensional Optical Spectroscopy: Revealing Dynamics and Structure in Complex Condensed Matter Systems. *; ARC Future Fellowships
- 2009: A New Window on Photosynthesis: Ultrafast Coherence Dynamics in Biomolecules and Semiconductor Nanostructures *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display